Week 3 Journal Entry
So, The goal was set out 10,000 steps a day for 7 days. A total of 70,000 steps. A few things happened this week that I am extremely proud of following a few that I am not so proud of. Lets start this with a brief listing:
Things I'm Proud of:
- 65,000+ steps in 7 days (New Personal Record)
- 3089 Calorie Deficit for 7 days (New Personal Record)
- Reached the 100 mile life time steps this week. (at 35 miles a week i'm right on track)
- Drove my fiancee to the store to buy pie. Did not eat any pie until the next morning. Then went to the gym afterwards to work through the mistake.
Things I'm not so proud of:
- Over ate Tuesday by nearly 500 calories (pizza and alcohol where involved)
- Friday I didn't reach my goal. The open beta for Destiny on Xbox One was released and I squandered 6 hours that night playing a video game.
- Saturday I had pizza again but stopped myself off before I ate the whole thing. Pizza is a clear Kryptonite for me.
- Sunday was a good friends birthday, we went to a new place called Scotch and Sausage. Here enters my biggest regret. I ate 2 sausages one of wild boar and the second of venison coupled with Scotch eggs. This coupled with a glass of Glenrothes 1998, followed by Craggamore 12yr old, and finally a Glenlivet nadurra 16 yr.
So this morning my scale was telling me I gained 4 pounds since yesterday. A Disheartening blow for sure. But I have a feeling its just yesterdays mistakes and that I will be free of those soon enough.
Anyhow, On to some photos from my apps: